Online Registration for the APAIE 2018 Conference & Exhibition, to be held in Singapore from 25 to 29 March 2018, is now open until March 18th, 2359 hrs.
Full payment must be made in Singapore Dollars via credit card at the point of registration.
If you miss the online registration period, on-site registration will be available at the conference venue from 25 to 28 March 2018.
|Category||Fees in Singapore Dollars (S$)|
25 to 28 Mar 2018
|Registration Fee - Conference|
|Optional Programmes (Register in the system by 18 March 2018)|
|Gala Dinner (Up to 1 Accompanying Guest per Delegate Only)||250.00|
|Post-Conference Campus Tour||Complimentary|
#Confirmed Speakers will be informed and given a discount code to register at the speaker’s rate of S$700.
*Students must upload a copy of their student ID when registering and present the same ID for on-site verification at the conference venue.
Conference registration fees include:
- Daily Catering (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
- Access to Exhibition Hall
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Lunch*
- Plenary Session and Parallel Sessions
- Closing Ceremony and Global Dialogue
- Conference Materials
- Campus Tour*
The Conference Registration fees stated in the table above are subjected to additional administration charges.
*Events with limited availability
Within the registration system, you will have the option to book some of the above events for which there may be limited availability. It is advisable to register as early as possible to secure your place.
Registration for Pre-Conference Workshops and details on Parallel Sessions will be available online from November 2017. Registered delegates will be notified through email and may return to the registration site to book Pre-Conference Workshops and/or register interests in Parallel Sessions.
If you do not wish to take the optional conference bag, please let us know upon registration at the event venue, so that we can better match our stocks with the demand.
Please email enquiries on registration matters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellation requests for delegates who have registered for APAIE 2018 must be submitted in writing via email to Ms Louise Kinnaird, Director, APAIE Secretariat at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.
- All cancellation requests will be handled on a discretionary basis. Upon acceptance of cancellations, refunds are applicable according to the following timelines:
- Requests received on or before 24 December 2017 (3 months before conference): 100% refund less an administrative fee of SGD200.00.
- Requests received on or before 24 January 2018 (2 months before conference): 75% refund less an administrative fee of SGD200.00.
- Requests received on or before 24 February 2018 (1 month before conference): 50% refund less an administrative fee of SGD200.00.
- No refunds will be entertained after 25 February 2018. However, if you would like to substitute another delegate, please contact the Director, APAIE Secretariat at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.
- No changes are possible after 15 March 2018.
- Approved refunds will take up to eight weeks to process.
- Refund payments will be returned through the same payment mode used during registration. Otherwise, a refund cheque will be issued.
- Refunds are applicable to the total fees (registration fees, pre-conference workshop fees, gala dinner, etc.) paid. If APAIE cancels a workshop, you will receive notification of the cancellation and a full refund for the workshop.
Note: Where there are extenuating circumstances, a refund outside of these terms may be considered by and at the discretion of the President of APAIE. Please submit your request with details to the Director, APAIE Secretariat at APAIE-Secretariat@unimelb.edu.au.